Specialized in airfield pavements, involved in the design of the airfield infrastructures and in particular responsible for the design, evaluation and construction supervision of pavements, as well as for the development and implementation of Airfield Pavement Management System.
2 Line and Staff Relations
(To be specified by HOD)
3 Key Responsiblities
- Knowledge and experience in the design of airport pavements, both flexible and rigid, according to the most extended standards and best practices, like FAA, AAHSTO, ICAO, DMRB, etc.
- Experience in structural design of heavy duty pavements for special areas.
- Experience in the design and service performance of special pavements and treatments for airports, like anti-skid, fuel-resistant pavements, etc.
- Experience in design and coordination of both superficial and underground drainage solutions for pavement serviceability improvement and protection.
- Deep knowledge of Geotechnical Engineering and Soil Mechanics, with hands on experience in the analysis and interpretation of geotechnical tests (Trial Pits, Boreholes, CBR, Plate Bearing Test, etc.)
- Full expertise in the analysis and classification of pavements as per the ACN/PCN classification method.
- Experience in visual inspection of pavement conditions like PCI Method.
- Experience in the execution and evaluation of pavement condition tests like Surface Friction Test, FWD/HWD, Speed Condition Test, etc.
- Experience in the design, development and implementation of APMS (Pavement Inventory, Pavement Evaluation, Identification of Needs, Budgeting, Prioritization, etc.)
- Experience with preventive and corrective maintenance and pavement rehabilitation (slurry seal, restorative seals, microsurfacing, chip seal, Hot Mix overlay, White Topping, Slab Stabilization, Crack and Joint Stitching, etc.)
- Capable and experienced in revision and preparation of specifications, customized as per the particular requirements as needed for the project.
- Knowledge of Construction material tests (Bitumen Penetration, Marshall Asphalt, Density and Compaction Tests, etc.)
- Ability to prepare BOQs and cost estimations in order to look for the optimal solution.
4 Profile Specifications – Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- 8 Years Civil Engineering design
- Hands-on experience in Pavement Software like FAARFIELD, COMFAA, BAKFAA, MicroPAVER, PAVEAIR, etc.
- Experience with AutoTURN, AviPLAN, ParkCAD or similar will be an advantage.
- Experience on-site will be valued.
- Effective communication skills in English
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Visio)
- Excellent skills in ACAD, Civil 3D
NOTE TO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS:
Please note that all recruitment activities and open positions are manged strictly through our HR department. ADP Ingenierie does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, ADP Ingenierie will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, ADP Ingenierie explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of ADP Ingenierie.